FULLY INCLUSIVE – NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
We offer free transfers from Jerez de la Frontera and Gibraltar Airport or from Jerez or Algeciras Bus Station. We can arrange transfers from Seville and Malaga Airport at the local rate.
Price Per Person: 1,250 euros for a one-week Painting holiday (flights not included).
Non Painting Partners: 850 euros per week, food and accommodation only (flights not included).
Your holiday includes all tuition, meals and accommodation as well as your transport for the excursion day. The only cost for you is one lunch on the excursion day and one evening meal taken in Alcalá with your group.
Group Bookings: a 10% discount is offered to groups of 4 or more sharing the en-suite accommodation.
The above can be combined with Spanish tuition, click here for further information.
Day & Weekend Painting & Drawing Classes. Please contact us direct: email@example.com
HOW TO BOOK YOUR COURSE
Saturday 08th September – Saturday 15th September 2018. This course is now full.
The next course will be in 2019, dates as yet to be decided.
If you have a particular date in mind please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Art courses are available on the dates above. We can be flexible about arrival and departure dates/times so that you can take advantage of the best flight deals. Please contact me direct if you require different dates to those below at email@example.com
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (+34) 956 420 487 with your dates/requirements. Your booking will be confirmed within 24 hours.
3. Group Bookings: a 10% discount is offered to groups of 4 or more sharing the en-suite accommodation. If a group of 4 or more people require individual rooms additional, comparable accommodation is available close by.
4. A 25% deposit is required when you accept confirmation of your course dates. The balance payment is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the course. All payments in euros please.
5. Before booking your holiday please take the time to read our full Terms & Conditions.
6. Our previous guests have found that the easiest and cheapest way to make a payment from abroad is via TransferWise. If you don’t have an account you can easily create one at TransferWise, it is a very easy process. Or you can pay via bank transfer, PayPal or cash on arrival; there are several banks in Alcalá.
Travel Information & Terms & Conditions